By accessing the website at https://pixelfed.icu, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Pixelfed's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Pixelfed's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pixelfed at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Pixelfed's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Pixelfed makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Pixelfed does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Pixelfed or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Pixelfed's website, even if Pixelfed or a Pixelfed authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Pixelfed's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pixelfed does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Pixelfed may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Pixelfed does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Pixelfed has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pixelfed of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Pixelfed may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland (BS) and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Community Guidelines
You can view our Community Guidelines here.
10. Additional Rules
Keep this place safe for kids!
Don't break the place!
Full list of rules:
- be nice (it's not hard)
-- no racism
-- no sexism
-- no homophobia
-- no transphobia
- no hate speech (not on this instance!)
- no offensive posts (of any kind)
- try to avoid usage of strong language
- no spam (nobody likes spam)
- don't post content that is illegal in European Union, USA and Switzerland
- no links to illegal content (because that's illegal)
- keep copyrights in mind (post only things you have right to share with this instance, other instances and other people)
- no straight up nudity (nobody wants to see your dick)
- no porn (the're many other instances for that)
- no promotion of drugs (pictures of drugs, usage of drugs, etc...)
- no promotion of guns (pictures of guns, usage of guns, etc...)
- no promotion of violence (pictures of violence, etc...)
- mark NSFW content if needed (think about people at work)
- don't break the place (why would you?)
- don't try to break the place (you are not the only one who shares this instance)
- report all bugs / abuse cases (be a responsible person)
- we use browser cookies! (just deal with it)
- out servers logs stuff (like any other server)
- no 100% uptime guarantee (we'll try to keep it as close as possible to 100%)
- your account/content can be deleted/blocked by an admin at any time for any reason without warning or notification
- rules and conditions may change at any time without notice
Nobody is perfect! This also includes moderators, admins and owners of this and any other instances. We might miss some bad posts and behaviors. Please report any rule violations or any other issues worth looking into. Please keep in mind that we can't respond to every report or message.